Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bamasigns bamasigns is offline

Default microsoft word for windows 98SE

which microsoft word program do I need to download for 98SE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You can't download any of them, at least not legally. The latest version you
can run is Office XP, but you are going to have a difficult time finding it
these days. It's been upgraded twice since it's release. Since you're going
to end up having to buy a used version, I would strongly suggest you know
who you're giving your money to before you hit the Send button.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]