Befuzzled

Default Why doesn't email newsletter look same as template?

I downloaded the MS email newsletter template and customized it for my
company's use. However, it doesn't look the same when emailed. I used Web
view while editing it. As a matter of fact, I can email the template and it
doesn't look the same when emailed either. I have MS Small Business Office
2003 for Windows XP. Any suggestions on how to correct this so email
recipients receive the newsletter in the format intended? Thanks!
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Note that printer differences can dramatically affect how a given Word
document appears on different computers--it can change the effective margins
as well as page numbers and page count. There's no way to control this,
since Word gets its positioning information from the printer settings, and
you can't necessarily predict what printer(s) other document users will be
using.

The most common way of locking down [something like] a newsletter's format
so that it appears the same to all readers is to use something like Adobe's
portable document format (pdf). Another way would be to convert the entire
document into a series of images.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Befuzzled" wrote in message
I downloaded the MS email newsletter template and customized it for my
company's use. However, it doesn't look the same when emailed. I used Web
view while editing it. As a matter of fact, I can email the template and
it
doesn't look the same when emailed either. I have MS Small Business
Office
2003 for Windows XP. Any suggestions on how to correct this so email
recipients receive the newsletter in the format intended? Thanks!

email newsletter templates Stefani Microsoft Word Help 0 March 31st 05 11:25 PM
newsletter template Rave Page Layout 0 February 25th 05 05:05 AM
Email newsletter template table looses width property when emaile. Ken in North East Tables 0 February 21st 05 04:33 PM
How to change title on 2nd pg. heading of Newsletter template? RuthLeg Tables 1 February 2nd 05 11:57 PM
How do I get changes made to a Word template to show on a email Tyler Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 04 02:01 AM