Tonya Marshall

Default FILLIN Field Results

I'm trying to make a FILLIN field that will put date results without
leading zeroes in the day of the month. What I have so far is { FILLIN
\# ##/##/## } which putting in leading zeroes (020305) displays: 2/03/05.

Is it possible to make it come out 2/3/05? The date has to be manually
entered as it is a contact date and not necessarily the current date.
--
Tonya Marshall
Greg

Tonya,.

Why not {Fillin \@ M\D\YY}
and use any standard date format.
e..g.,
02.03.05
February 3, 2005
2/03/2005 etc.

020305 is not a standard format.

Tonya Marshall

Greg wrote:
Tonya,.

Why not {Fillin \@ M\D\YY}
and use any standard date format.
e..g.,
02.03.05
February 3, 2005
2/03/2005 etc.

020305 is not a standard format.

I was trying to make it so that the user didn't have to put in the /'s.
It's much faster typing that way.
--
Tonya Marshall
Greg Maxey

I agree, but AFAIK the users will have to use a standard date format in
order for the date picture switch to reconize it.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support