Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rjjablo rjjablo is offline

Default Send to Fax Services

We have a Windows XP box with Office 2003 with current updates. We used to be
able to send faxes thru a Fax Service ie Venali and we tried also RapidFax.
Same error for both.

Problem is when you click on Send to and then Fax Service everything works
as it should. The Word File converts to a tif file and preview will show both
the cover sheet and the attached file.

When you hit send, the cover sheet only will go to the fax service and the
tif file will not be attached.

We look in the sent mail and the tif file is not attached.

I installed this on my machine with the same configuration and it worked
flawlessly.

This worked before we installed an upgraded version of Adobe Professional.

Any ideas on what to check before we uninstall and reinstall Word which I
dont think will fix the problem?

Are there any free fax services kc Mailmerge 1 June 28th 07 07:34 AM
Fax Services Air Microsoft Word Help 1 May 4th 07 05:03 AM
Default... - Terminal Services dru Page Layout 2 November 10th 05 03:02 PM
Where can I find a template for "Bid For Services"? mclean New Users 2 September 30th 05 09:40 AM