Tezza

Default How? Right margin is extended on screen so page no longer looks A4

Hi,

I am trying to replicate a document exactly that has a few bugs in it. I
have set all page setup measurements the sam, i.e. Top, Botton, Left, Gutter
etc. However, the orginal document has an area of white that extends beyond
the 18" mark on the ruler making the document look much wider, on screen,
than a sheet of A4.

Does anybody know which setting I have to alter to make it look like this?

Thanks in advance!

Terry.

Stefan Blom

Change the paper format in the FilePage Setup dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP