Retain / Reformat negative time from Excel to Word

Old May 12th 18, 01:32 AM
Warrick Warrick is offline

Default Retain / Reformat negative time from Excel to Word

Hi There,
Really need some advice here after cracking my head and searching for a long time.

I have a negative time displayed in my excel sheet (e.g -01:22 mm:ss) which I would like to retain the format when I do a mail merge on MS word. However, the time gets converted to 01:22.

I have tried to add the '-' sign at the front using an If .... Else... statement when the value is Less Than '0'. Both methods do not work out.

Thank you.
Old July 9th 18, 01:46 PM
lukenlow lukenlow is offline

I also would like to know what the problem may be, maybe someone will tell us 192.168.0.1