How do I change my Fill-In Field?

Old July 10th 18, 09:41 PM
sharonna sharonna is offline

Default How do I change my Fill-In Field?

Hi.
I have a document with Fill-In Fields and need to change the text in one. I found a thread on here that talked about using Alt F9 to show text. I did this and it worked, however, after I edited the text and pressed Alt F9 again, when I reopened the document, the prompt boxes wouldn't appear. The document just came up empty. How do I keep the prompt boxes?
Old September 6th 18, 02:00 PM
JackKlark JackKlark is offline
Banned

Thank you For sharing this with us.also check this one articles
virus removal service
new email setup service
data backup recovery service
wifi network troubleshoot service