Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CRW

Default How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SVC

Instead of filling in the address information and then clicking Print, select
New Document. Then File Print and select the number of copies to print.
You can close without saving when you are done, unless you could use the
labels again in the future.

"CRW" wrote:

Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button instead of the Print
button. In the resulting dialog, use File Print and set the number of
copies in the print dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CRW wrote:
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am
using the label printing feature, and select full page then print, I
just get one sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the
same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label?
I cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is
something simple I simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

File - Print - change the number of prints

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CRW" wrote in message
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using
the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something
simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CRW

Bingo!

Thank you all very much for your kind attention, this works perfectly for my
needs.

CRW

"CRW" wrote in message
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using
the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something
simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Sometimes the answer is right under our noses and we just don't see them.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CRW" wrote in message
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using
the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something
simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you with this. Here's how you can print multiple pages of the same label in Word 2003 Pro:
  1. Open your label document in Word.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Select "Print" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Print" dialog box, under "Print what," select "Labels."
  5. Under "Copies," enter the number of sheets you want to print.
  6. Click on the "Properties" button next to the printer name.
  7. In the "Properties" dialog box, select the "Paper/Quality" tab.
  8. Under "Media," select the type of label you're using.
  9. Under "Paper Options," select the number of labels per sheet.
  10. Click "OK" to close the "Properties" dialog box.
  11. Click "OK" to close the "Print" dialog box.
  12. Your labels will now print multiple pages of the same label.