LXQ

Default Using Hanyu Pingyin IME

I installed Microsoft Hanyu Pingyin IME and set the language to Chinese
(PRC). However, I was unable to type Chinese Characters in Word, even if when
the langauge bar was Chinese (PRC).

Can anyone tell why this happened? Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Anne Troy

I believe it requires a chinese keyboard.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com