Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fialasyf Fialasyf is offline

Default How do you create a drop down list in Word 2007?

Is it possible to create a drop down list in Word 2007? In order to save
room on a form document I want to create pick list for users to select values
and only display the value picked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JWhitehead JWhitehead is offline

While in MS Word, you will need to make sure that you have the "Developer"
ribbon available. Once this is available, select this option from the ribbon,
and select the icon for "combo box".

To get the "Developer" ribbon to show, click on the office button (upper
left corner), "Word Options", and on the "Popular" option (which is the
screen it starts on), make sure to check the option for "Show Developer tab
in the Ribbon"