Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stephanie29

Default remove frame from text box

I have created a maintenance agreement in Word 2003 using text boxes that the
end user will fill in. When I print the agreement out with the customer's
information entered, it also prints lines around the text box. Can I get rid
of the lines around the text box when printing without messing up the rest of
the format?

Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey

Stephanie,

Why do you have lines around them to start with? Can you simply use
textboxes without lines?

If not, prior to print you could run a macro similar to this:

Sub ClearBorders()
Dim oILS As Shape
For Each oILS In ActiveDocument.Shapes
If oILS.Type = msoTextBox Then
oILS.Line.Visible = msoFalse
End If
Next
End Sub

stephanie29 wrote:
I have created a maintenance agreement in Word 2003 using text boxes that the
end user will fill in. When I print the agreement out with the customer's
information entered, it also prints lines around the text box. Can I get rid
of the lines around the text box when printing without messing up the rest of
the format?

Thanks for your help

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
remove all text boxes Alan Smithee Jr. New Users 2 April 29th 06 04:10 AM
Widow/orphan control not working Mary Page Layout 5 July 28th 05 04:43 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM