Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Smith Dave Smith is offline

Default How do I change the highlight color of "selected" text?

I don't want to apply formatting, I want the color that indicates selected
text to be something other than the default hard-to-notice gray.
When doing a "Find Next" in Find/Replace, the default gray highlight color
is sometimes hard to spot.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Viktor Erdélyi Viktor Erdélyi is offline

Gray? For me, it was blue by default. In Vista, you can change the
appearance of ALL selected text system-wide in control panel-appearance &
personalization-
change color theme-open classic dialog box... then select advanced, and
"selected".
In XP, it should be somewhere at desktop-right click-appearance.
At least hopefully that's what you're looking for