Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KB KB is offline

Default Attachment in wrong language

Word 2007 documents attached to an email are opening in Turkish instead of
English. The recipient has Work 2003. How do I correct this?
--
KB IN AZ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

..docx is the new Word 2007 file format. If your email recipients don't
have Office 2007 yet, then you should "save as" to the Word 97-2003 .doc
format, or your email recipients can install the Office 2007
compatibility pack as described in
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=923505 "How to install the Microsoft
Office Compatibility Pack so that you can use earlier versions of Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word to open and to save files from 2007 Office programs".