Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Default table of cotents in another doc

I would like to create a table of contents in another document. I know how
to create a table of content with the original document but I would like to
put the table of contents in a separate document.

I can cut and paste but it losses its ability to update.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See:

Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=148.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP