Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Juandini Juandini is offline

Default 2 word versions installed OK?

I developed a serious problem with Office 2000 Word (program would hang up
and never did open) I couldn't resolve over three days of troubleshooting so
I dumped 2002 and installed Office 2003 and the problem went away. However,
my contact management software doesn't recognize any version of Word newer
than 2002 so I'm wondering if it's possible to have a standalone version of
Word 2002 installed alongside that included with Office 2003 hoping that the
contact management software can distinguish between the two. I would be
grateful for any help or suggestions you can send my way.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate what you do for the community.
--
Juan Muzquiz
Investment Realty Resources, Inc.