Michael

Default Minor cursor question

This problem is minor but irritating. Sometime the cursor is no longer a
normal, thin line where I want to insert text, but instead a bit thicker line
that looks almost like a subscript (i.e. positioned somewhat lower on the
text line). It looks as if I'm about to enter subscript text, or much
smaller text, but the text is then entered normally.

I haven't changed anything that I'm aware of. This may happen, though,
after I open certain documents from other people. Is there any good way to
adjust cursor settings?

Jay Freedman

Michael wrote:
This problem is minor but irritating. Sometime the cursor is no
longer a normal, thin line where I want to insert text, but instead a
bit thicker line that looks almost like a subscript (i.e. positioned
somewhat lower on the text line). It looks as if I'm about to enter
subscript text, or much smaller text, but the text is then entered
normally.

I haven't changed anything that I'm aware of. This may happen,
though, after I open certain documents from other people. Is there
any good way to adjust cursor settings?

Hi Michael,

A number of us see that kind of behavior. Switching the zoom to 500% and
back to 100% usually fixes it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman