Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doris Byrd[_2_] Doris Byrd[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Merge - Skipping records

I am working with documents that are 2 flyers on one page. We print the
flyers, run a merge of names and addresses, and then cut them in half. The
merge field is in a text box because of all of the graphics we use.

I have found (in using 2003), that when I enter the field "next record,"
that approximately every third record is missed. However, if we do not use
this field, then no record prints on the second flyer. This was easily
handled in previous versions which gave us more control of the merge.

Any suggestions?