Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baffled

Default Auto Shapes

Is there a setting that turns off ability to see colors inside a shape or
when you change font color? I have checked the properties and it shows that
the color is there but I cannot see it. The transparency is set to 0.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Baffled,

In some cases if you have turned on the high contrast settings in Windows Control Panel under 'Accessibility' it will disable some
color display features in Word.

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx