MS Word Shutting down

Old March 16th 05, 05:43 AM
Frank

Default MS Word Shutting down

I am having a problem with Word shutting down anytime I try to access the
"Tools" section. I have Office 2000. I have downloaded every security update
I can, but one won't seem to download. I have tried uninstalling and then
reinstalling Office 2000, bu the problem still exists. I have tried restoring
my system to an earlier date and that didn't help either. Any suggestions??
Old March 16th 05, 08:03 AM
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then despite the
indications of the URL, see