background squares or lines

Old February 11th 09, 09:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NINO

Default background squares or lines

Documents I receive via e-mail have surprisingly background lines or squares.
How to prevent it?
Old February 11th 09, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Reading the answer already posted would be a start?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old February 11th 09, 10:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NINO

Thanks, your both advices helped.

The reason for repeating the question was the notfication by the system that
there was a failure to accept my first post :-(