ALL of my Office Settings has gone

Old April 5th 05, 12:05 PM
Jae

Default ALL of my Office Settings has gone

I have my own office settings restored using the Office
Tool/ Office 2003 My Settings Wizard since XP
reinstallation.
Now I was trying to change the language setting for the
default language(defining default behaviour)from Korean to
English(UK) using the Office 2003 Language Settings Wizard.
Since applied the wizard, all of my Office Settings has
gone; Tool bars, Icons, preference etc etc. I spend more
than hours of time to customise my settings.

Why only the language settings cause all the settings
disappeared?
Is there any chance to recover them please?
Thanks all for your input.