Hai Vu

Default How do I automatically move to next change upon accepting a change

In Office XP/Word, when I accept a change in review mode, Word automatically
moves the selection to the next change, which makes reviewing easy: you just
keep clicking on Accept or Reject.

Now, in Office 2003/Word, every time I click Accept, the selection does not
automatically move to the next change. That means I have to keep clicking on
Accept, then Next, then Accept... Thus making accepting changes less
efficient.

My question is, how do I make Word in Office 2003 behaves the way it did in
the Office XP day?