Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Murray

Default How do I restore Adobe Acrobat 7.0 to my toolbar in Word?

The Acrobat icons on my Word 2003 toolbar disappeared. I reinstalled Acrobat
7.0 Pro but the icons have not been restored to Word. They appear on other
MS programs.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abby

Try selecting View Toolbars. Is there an entry for PDFMaker or Acrobat -
if so, check it off.

"Murray" wrote:

The Acrobat icons on my Word 2003 toolbar disappeared. I reinstalled Acrobat
7.0 Pro but the icons have not been restored to Word. They appear on other
MS programs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330984.html "PDFMaker
is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0 on
Windows)".