Word Shutting Down

Old March 6th 07, 05:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Default Word Shutting Down

I am using Word 2003 with Windows XP Home Edition. Word always shuts down on
me after a few minutes. The whole computer doesn't shut down, just Word. If
I made any changes to a document, it will ask if I want to save the changes.
I can click Cancel and continue with my document. If I am just reading the
document or haven't made any changes since the last message, then it will
just shut down. I don't have this problem with any other software.