Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Julie Julie is offline

Default Edit Form Created in older version

I am trying to make changes to drop downs etc... on a form I created in an
older version and would in the past just click the "lock" icon to protect and
unprotect. When I now open this form in the new version and go to the
Developer ribbon it does not appear I have any protection turned on, yet the
drop downs work, etc... and I tab through the form as though it's locked.
How do I unlock it so that I can make changes? Thanks!
--
Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Developer tab, click on the Protect Document item. In the task pane
that appears you can remove the protection.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP