Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Georgia Bennett Georgia Bennett is offline

Default Top of my document won't print or print preview

The top and bottom of my document won't print (or print preview) even though
it is there when I open document. Think I did something to make it go away.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you reduced the top and bottom margins? If so, header and footer
contents may be in the nonprintable area (as defined by the printer driver).
For more, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Georgia Bennett" Georgia wrote in
message ...
The top and bottom of my document won't print (or print preview) even
though
it is there when I open document. Think I did something to make it go
away.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Georgia,

Are you sure you haven't selected a paper size that doesn't match the printer's capabilities?

--
Cheers
macropod