Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
confusedalot confusedalot is offline

Default Font in other language

I am trying to get a Hebrew font to work in Word 2007 and I have selected it
in the language section already and it tells me it has limited support...
whatever that means. I can select the font, but it does not work. Ahy help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you enabled a Hebrew keyboard in Windows?

Start Control Panel Regional and Language Options, and then follow
the tabs and buttons (it works differently in the three versions of
Windows) to add a "Keyboard" rather than a "Language." When you're
back to the desktop, you'll have a new icon near the right end of the
taskbar at the bottom of the screen, which should be a square with EN
in it. With your cursor placed in the document where you want to type
Hebrew, click on that icon and choose Hebrew. Click back into your
Word document, and you should be typing in Hebrew. (If you don't like
the default Hebrew font, you can change it with an ordinary font
change operation, or with Find/Replace (Ctrl-H) More Format
Font. Hebrew counts as a "Complex Font.")