Howard Kelley

Default Bolding Out of Control

A problem has develeoped with MS Woord 2003. When I type lines suchas:

This is a Test

This is a Test

And, I highlight the second line in order to bold it, both lines become
bold. My highlight does not run over. This double bolding happens even when
there is a line space between the two text lines.

Is there a setting gone awry or am I looking at an uninstall/reinstall to
correct the problem?