Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Shortcut key for maco word 2013

FOUND IT THANKS

I have looked at prev posts. I have had a icon for a shortcut to my template macro on my ribbon for a long time and it worked. ( Not view macros) . It was no longer working as I had to recreate the macro again. I deleted it and I cant remember how to re create it. It was an icon in the shape of a triangel, not solid lines.
Can anyone refer me to instructions please? What question should I be asking in google? Above?

Many thanks

Last edited by kaye123 : May 7th 13 at 10:13 AM

Which ODF/ .odt version is word 2010, 2013 preview & eventually 2013 full using? semiotically Microsoft Word Help 2 November 9th 12 12:48 AM
Cannot type shortcut keys into keyboard shortcut dialogue box Vickif Microsoft Word Help 2 April 16th 10 04:19 AM
Cannot type shortcut keys into keyboard shortcut dialogue box Vickif Microsoft Word Help 0 April 15th 10 09:03 PM
maco ml-7850 labels sam sfr New Users 1 March 6th 09 07:01 AM
Word 2007 - maco labels Dottie Microsoft Word Help 2 November 19th 08 04:14 PM