Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Magzelliott48 Magzelliott48 is offline

Default Missing AutoSum

I have Word 2007 and I cannot find the AutoSum to add my sums up in my
invoices.
In 2003 it appears on the Tables Tool bar but I cannot find it
all help gratefully appreciated

MISSING TEXTWhen I email my document - some of the text is missing ls Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 09 09:51 PM
autosum alexm Tables 8 February 8th 07 05:53 AM
Autosum in a simple table Marcel Vreuls Tables 2 May 31st 06 05:15 PM
"Autosum until", help please! Ed Microsoft Word Help 1 April 8th 06 05:02 PM
how can I use autosum in a WORD table with blank cells Jennifer from DPI Tables 4 November 11th 04 08:30 AM