Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
noellia

Default drawing a line I can type on later

I'm creating a form. I want it to have several "fill-in-the-blank" lines
(i.e., Name:_____________, Address ____________), but I want to be able to
save the form for multiple future uses, and be able to just go in & type text
on the lines without affecting the layout of the form as it was saved.