Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Bill is offline

Default Converting DOC file to EML file

Can anyone tell me of a free program that will convert a *.doc file to
an *.eml file? There seems to be a number of on-line sources that can
convert EML files to DOC files, but not the reverse!

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] cherald@potomacschool.org is offline

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 5:16:43 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Can anyone tell me of a free program that will convert a *.doc file to
an *.eml file? There seems to be a number of on-line sources that can
convert EML files to DOC files, but not the reverse!

Bill

Zxcvbnm,./ ,mnbvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcxvcx;'/.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] toddgross0007@gmail.com is offline

EML to PST Converter software is affordable, fast & easy Windows-based application that is definitely going to help you convert EML in PST and transfer the emails from Windows 7 Mail, Vista Mail, Mac Mail to the Microsoft PST Outlook.

for more info:- http://www.eml-to-pst-converter.recoverfilesdata.com/
Michael Tardie Michael Tardie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Can anyone tell me of a free program that will convert a *.doc file to
an *.eml file? There seems to be a number of on-line sources that can
convert EML files to DOC files, but not the reverse!

Bill
You might try this:

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/eml-to-doc/

I have not tested it, as I have never had a need to convert from Word to Outlook Express.

I hope this helps.

Michael Tardie