rimjhim rimjhim is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word Template Issue

Dear All

Hi

I want to create a template in Microsoft Word just like Microsoft PowerPoint as when I add a new page a live header and body text boxes with caption should also appear on each new page. I do not know is it possible in Microsoft Word?

Kind Regards
Shehbaz H.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Start a "New" document not by pressing Ctrl-N, but by selecting New from
the Office Menu (or wherever it is in whichever Word version you have).
It then offers you a choice of new document, new template, etc., either in
a drop-down menu or as a clickable icon (depending on version). I think
you have a lot more options in Word than in PowerPoint for setting up a
template.