Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dorian Dorian is offline

Default Template to disallow numbering and bullets ?!?

I'm not new to Word but I'm new to templates.
I need to create a templete which disallows automatic numbering and bulleting.
The reason being this document has to go thru some other software to be
published to a website and automatic numbering and bullets messes up this
software (which I know nothing about and have no control over).
Thanks.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
liciney liciney is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
I'm not new to Word but I'm new to templates.
I need to create a templete which disallows automatic numbering and bulleting.
The reason being this document has to go thru some other software to be
published to a website and automatic numbering and bullets messes up this
software (which I know nothing about and have no control over).
Thanks.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
if you want disallow automatic numbering and bulleting, you can go to option in word and setting.
but word usually has automatically numbering and bulleting.