Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorian Dorian is offline

Default Table exceeds width of page, unable to correct it !

I have a page in landscape format which contains a table.
I was able to see all of the table but after I added a few more columns, I
can no longer see the leftmost cells. The rightmost cell is much too wide but
I am unable to pull the right edge to the left to reduce it. I put the cursor
there but it does not change to allow me to drag it.
I am now stuck with a useless table. Help!
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

There are a number of ways to solve the problem, for example:
Change to Normal view (in case of Word 2007: Draft view). In that view you
should see the entire table and you can drag to reduce the width of the
individual columns.
Or
Click in the table. Open the Table Properties dialog box. On the Table tab,
type 100 in the €śPreferred width€ť field and select €śPercent€ť in the €śMeasure
in€ť field. Click OK. This will adjust the table to fit within the margins.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Dorian" wrote:

I have a page in landscape format which contains a table.
I was able to see all of the table but after I added a few more columns, I
can no longer see the leftmost cells. The rightmost cell is much too wide but
I am unable to pull the right edge to the left to reduce it. I put the cursor
there but it does not change to allow me to drag it.
I am now stuck with a useless table. Help!
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

One of the top running shoes for sciatica in 2023 is the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23. This shoe is designed with a BioMoGo DNA midsole that provides excellent cushioning and support best running shoe for sciatica