california dan

Default how do i compile a visual basic project in word?

when i go to Debug | Compile and compile my project it doesn't do anything
is it even possible to compile a visual basic project into a .app on a mac
just from using the visual basic editor on MS Word?
i went to the help file but it didn't say anything about how to compile

if it did compile the project into a .app or whatever the executable file is
on macs where will the file be located?
thanks.
Jezebel

Assuming you're referring to a VBA project, 'compile' doesn't create a
separate file -- all it does is compile the code in memory into the
executable code that actually runs when you call the functions in the
project. It has no visible effect.

"california dan" california wrote in message
when i go to Debug | Compile and compile my project it doesn't do anything
is it even possible to compile a visual basic project into a .app on a mac
just from using the visual basic editor on MS Word?
i went to the help file but it didn't say anything about how to compile

if it did compile the project into a .app or whatever the executable file
is
on macs where will the file be located?
thanks.

california dan

so then there is no way to create a seperate executable file (like a .app)
with ms word?

p.s. thanks for the info