juliedreams

Default Need colored text to print the same as black text in Word.

When I use red text in my pattern documents, it prints lighter than the black
text. I want it all to print the same. I know I had Word set properly at
some point but can't find how to fix it again!

Thanks!!
Pat Garard

G"Day Julie,

Try bolding the red text.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"juliedreams" wrote in message
When I use red text in my pattern documents, it prints lighter than the
black
text. I want it all to print the same. I know I had Word set properly at
some point but can't find how to fix it again!

Thanks!!

Tools | Options | Compatibility: "Print colors as black on noncolor
printers."

"juliedreams" wrote in message
When I use red text in my pattern documents, it prints lighter than the

black
text. I want it all to print the same. I know I had Word set properly at
some point but can't find how to fix it again!

Thanks!!

watermark picture won't print behind text... taratreetops Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 05 11:45 PM
How do I get colored text to print in a document? July48 Microsoft Word Help 0 March 3rd 05 03:43 AM
Colored text labels? I.K. Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 05 09:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Cannot copy text which appears with black dots below it! Richiev4 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 06:03 PM