Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shouldagottamac shouldagottamac is offline

Default how to remove paragraph, tab, and return symbols from view?

Somehow my word got switched to show all the carriage functions. It used to
be in reveal codes, but I am at aloss asd to how to even switch the thing
off. It is maddening. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

You may have accidentally pressed Shift+Ctrl+8 when you meant to press
Shift+8 to type an asterisk (*). Just press Shift+Ctrl+8 again, and
everything will return to normal.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz