JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Default Tracking add-ins

I have an unexpected behavior in MS Word 2003 that goes away when I run it with winword/a (I'm using Windows 8). I think it means an add-in is responsible, but I don't see any in the COM Add-ins dialogue and I deleted those in the MS Office registry.
How do I go about finding the add-in that's causing the problem?
JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Found the answer:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...5-961512d1c74d