Greg

Default How do you merge objects into merge letters?

I'm on XP and office 2003. I'm trying to create a merge letter that has
hyperlinks and or objects in the data file. When I run the merge the
embedded objects in the data file do not show up in the merge letter. The
text of the hyperlinks show up in the merge letter but they are not
active....that is you can't click on them and launch the hyperlink.

Any ideas?
Thanks all,

Doug Robbins

See the following page of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy....htm#Hyperlink

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.