Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Helen I

Default creating envelopes by merging a list, Mail merge helper hangs up

I have an address list in excel that I want to use to write envelopes in
Word. The "mail merge helper" hangs up after I open the address file in excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm (the part about
Excel data)
You can download an envelope template for merge from my web site.

Helen I wrote:
I have an address list in excel that I want to use to write envelopes
in
Word. The "mail merge helper" hangs up after I open the address file
in excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Helen I

Thank you so much!!! I haven't tried the several suggestions I found in the
community chat room but they are all downloaded and waiting to be
implemented. I very much appreciate your intelligent and articulate response.