Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
regina regina is offline

Default Word 2003 Mail Merge

I'm merging data from an access database to a word table and it always drops
at least one record from each page. How do I fix this. I have to compare list
to see who got dropped off after every merge.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do you have { NeXT } fields in your merge? (i.e. next record fields?

If so, you probably have one too many.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk