Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GrammyMeg GrammyMeg is offline

Default When I try to insert a page number I can't. Get error message???

When I try to insert a page number in Word all I get is a "save selection to
page number gallery." But you can't click on it. Then an error message will
come up that says something about not being able to do this. This has just
started happening. this is the first time I couldn't add one. I am working
on a graduate paper and have to have page numbers, help!!