jorgcm

Default How do I remove heavy horizontal broken lines I did not create fr.

Heavy horizontal broken lines multiplies as I keep typing my document. It
started when I typed series of asterisks(*****) to end one part, like a
separation before you begin a second part. What actually appeared is a broken
lines similar to a page break and can not be removed by using delete. Right
now I see at least 15 of these lines, I want to remove everyone of them.
Thanks, Jorge