kimba

Default How can I have a new doc NOT start cursor in the header?

every new document i open starts the cursor in the header. i would like the
default to start the cursor in the body of the document. HELP! thanks
Doug Robbins

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"kimba" wrote in message
every new document i open starts the cursor in the header. i would like
the
default to start the cursor in the body of the document. HELP! thanks

Graham Mayor

Are you sure the problem isn't http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm ?

kimba wrote:
every new document i open starts the cursor in the header. i would
like the default to start the cursor in the body of the document.
HELP! thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lindy lindy is offline

Thank you, Graham. This same problem has bugged me for 2 months. I have just
come across this Discussion Group this evening, and did a search for "new
document starts in header". It turned up this post with your advice. Your
link solved the glitch for me. I am so pleased!
Lindy, Australia

kimba wrote:
every new document i open starts the cursor in the header. i would
like the default to start the cursor in the body of the document.
HELP! thanks

Start at: page numbering not working Blaise Page Layout 3 July 9th 05 06:09 PM
Start Enforcing Protection grayed out Bob Day Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 05 04:43 PM
How can you start embedded programs automatically in Word? Evon Microsoft Word Help 1 March 18th 05 08:32 PM
safe start up KenD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 12:12 AM
how do i change manage css links to start of document salliedee Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 11:05 PM