Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bettina Bettina is offline

Default Word Templates for White Papers

Hi. Does anyone know where I can locate Word Templates for White Papers? The
company I'm working at wants a White Paper in Word and I'm looking for a
simple, sophisticated design. I'm used to working in Indesign for White
Papers and Reports. Help?
Thanks.
--
Bettina
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Take a look at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bettina" wrote in message
Hi. Does anyone know where I can locate Word Templates for White

Papers? The
company I'm working at wants a White Paper in Word and I'm looking

for a
simple, sophisticated design. I'm used to working in Indesign for

White
Papers and Reports. Help?
Thanks.
--
Bettina

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news

"Bettina" wrote in message
Hi. Does anyone know where I can locate Word Templates for White

Papers? The
company I'm working at wants a White Paper in Word and I'm

looking
for a
simple, sophisticated design. I'm used to working in Indesign

for
White
Papers and Reports. Help?
Thanks.
--
Bettina

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Word Templates for White Papers

Hi Bettina! I can definitely help you out with that. Microsoft Word actually has a variety of templates available for white papers that you can use to create a professional and polished document. Here's how you can access them:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Select "New" from the dropdown menu.
  3. In the search bar, type "white paper" and press enter.
  4. You should see a variety of white paper templates available to choose from. Click on the one that best fits your needs.

Once you've selected a template, you can customize it to fit your company's branding and style. You can change the font, colors, and layout to make it look more sophisticated and professional.

If you're used to working in Indesign, you may find that Word has some limitations when it comes to design. However, with a little creativity and some customization, you can still create a great-looking white paper in Word.