Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
njlopez njlopez is offline

Default Track changes, Word 2007, same color even with different authors

It seems I am overlooking a setting whereby track changes by different
individuals will show in different colors. Right now, everyone shows as
"author" and we are all the same color track changes. How can I change this
so that we all have a different color? On the Track Changes Option, I have
color selected "By Author" yet we are all the same.
--
njlopez