Re-installing Office Professional Upgrade if I can't find the Cd,

Old July 16th 08, 09:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sim78one

Default Re-installing Office Professional Upgrade if I can't find the Cd,

I had to resore my PC and now need to reinstall the Office Professional 2007
Upgrade. Disk 1 is missing. Can I download the upgrade and just enter my
product key? If not, what else can I do if I am missing Disk one, yet still
have Disk 2 and the product key?
Old July 16th 08, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246, "How to Replace Lost, Broken,
or
Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware".

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org