Jim

Default during print preview legal size document cuts to letter size

Hi I'm so frustrated with this problem. I have a legal size document which
was printing fine until a couple of weeks ago. Since then, the document would
only print up to letter size the remaining portion of the document is just
cut out. This is odd. In page layout view, everything is fine it's a legal
size document on page setup and then in print preview only 11 inches of the
document can be seen. the other 3 inches is just blank. So when i print the
page, only 11inches of the 14 inches is printed. the remaining text isn't on
page two, it's just blank.

However, if i print using scaling to letter size the whole 14inches is
reduced to the letter size and none of the text is cut out.

Please advise me.... I've tried to reinstall office 2003 pro and that didn't
work.... Is it a document corruption or printer driver corruption? and How
would I go about fixing this time consuming effort...Thanks

Jim