installing word

Old October 21st 05, 09:21 PM
Vicky Baker

Default installing word

word was already on my computer and it is telling me to instal it but the
program asks for a product key and I dont have one. what I should do?
Old October 21st 05, 10:54 PM
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Contact the vendor and ask for the product. First perhaps, you should check
all of the documentation that came with the computer.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP